If you do not bring the following items, you won't be evaluated that day.
- Your completed Handler’s Questionnaire Form (available on your account at the Pet Partners website)
- The animal’s current rabies vaccination certificate (NOT the license)
- A towel, small blanket or basket, if the animal will be carried or placed on a lap
- An acceptable collar or harness and leash (the Pet Partners website has information about acceptable equipment, as does your manual)
- A brush or comb that the animal is accustomed to, and that would be appropriate to take on a visit
- If you are NOT the animal’s owner: Written permission from the owner to register with the animal as a team and to take the animal on visits
- If you’re between the ages of 10 and 16: A parent or guardian to accompany you at the evaluation
- Treats to use for one specific evaluation exercise. NOTE: food rewards may not otherwise be given during the evaluation.
- If you have any special accommodations for you or your animal (stroller, etc.) you must bring the accommodation letter you received from Pet Partners